- Executive Physical Overview
- Leadership Team
Executive Physical and Lifestyle Analysis
One invaluable experience.
One Comprehensive Assessment.
If you are ready to take a proactive step in improving your health and want personalized attention and care that fits conveniently into your demanding schedule, our executive physical is for you. Our individually customizable executive physical is completed in one day and is coordinated by a board certified internal medicine physician.
Your physical will include a comprehensive medical, physical and nutritional assessment. Because we believe mind, body and spirit are integrated and crucial to your well being, we also give you an executive coaching session with a psychologist.
The primary focus of our program is wellness, disease prevention and early detection. You will receive a Personal Health Assessment that includes the results of the diagnostic tests and studies performed during your day. At the conclusion of your day, your internist will review the results and provide you with a written report outlining a strategic plan for decreasing health risks and improving health improvement.Click here to see highlights of the executive physical.
Highlights of Your Executive Physical
- A physical exam with a comprehensive review of past medical history and current medical concerns or issues.
- Lab assessment: –Urinalysis –Complete blood count (CBC) –Comprehensive Medical Profile (CMP) –Lipid panel –Thyroid function tests –C-reactive protein –Vitamin D –HbA1C –PSA (for men)
- Lung function analysis (spirometer)
- Non invasive radiologic imaging studies: –Vascular studies of the carotid, aorta, and peripheral vascular systems –Complete abdominal ultrasound –Chest X-ray –Calcium scoring chest CT for cardiovascular assessment
- Exercise treadmill stress testing
- Body composition analysis
- Screening hearing assessment
- One-on-one nutritional review and counseling session
- Private session with a psychologist for executive coaching
Available to corporations and individuals:
Click here to download a PDF explaining the Executive Physical and Lifestyle Assessment.
Get Ready for Your Physical:Patients, log in here.
This day is all about you! As such, we are happy to arrange additional tests and services for you.
Give us one day and we will take care of everything, streamlining your care to maximize your time and minimize your stress.
Sign me up! Are you ready to take control of your health?
Call us today at 717-730-9000. Upon calling our center, a day will be reserved for you. A member of our team will contact you four weeks prior to your appointment. We will collect information to help optimize your experience and personalize your Executive Physical.
Our Executive Physical and Lifestyle Analysis is conveniently located at the Fredricksen Outpatient Center in Mechanicsburg.
2005 Technology Parkway, Suite 350 Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 BurickCenter.com | 717.730.9000