Glutathione is a peptide that is naturally produced and found in every cell of the human body, including immune cells. Made up of three essential amino acids (cysteine, glutamine, and glycine), it is often referred to as the “master detoxifier” for its incredible ability to promote skin health, body function, and enhance overall mood and well-being.
Glutathione acts as a detoxifier, an antioxidant and an immune system booster. Glutathione can help your body repair damage caused by stress, pollution, radiation, infection, drugs, poor diet, aging, injury, trauma and burns. Glutathione is a preventative supplement used to reduce the free radical damage in the body and help prevent disease and inflammation.
An IM Injection of glutathione injection bypasses the digestive tract. Once in the bloodstream, glutathione is carried throughout the entire body, including the brain, heart, lungs and muscle tissue, so your cells can benefit from glutathione’s detoxifying and protective properties.
Please call the Burick Center at 717-730-9000 to schedule or for any questions, ask for our Wellness Coordinator, Christy Jensik, RN. Individuals must be 18 or older to receive any impactful therapies.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on all the modalities offered at The Burick Center for Health and Wellness.
Let’s Start the Conversation
What are Glutathione injections used for?
- Improving immune function and helping to fight disease
- Lightening and brightening skin by erasing hyper-pigmentation and inhibiting melanin production in cells
- Reducing inflammation
- Helping your body break down and purge fat
- Promoting high energy and mental clarity
- Providing anti-aging properties
- Improving quality of sleep and combating stress from sleep apnea
- Detoxifying and fighting oxidative stress
What are some symptoms of Glutathione deficiency?
- Chronic Fatigue
- Problems Sleeping
- Frequent illness
- Difficulty concentrating
- Mood instability or depression