Immune System Support
Our immune system is on a never-ending mission to keep us safe from offending organisms. Invasions of these organisms often times present as colds, flus, hayfever, allergies, sinus congestion, coughs or runny noses.
These ailments occur when our immune system is working to rid our bodies of foreign intruders. Fortunately, there are some natural ways to help support our immune system during these times and to provide the reinforcements needed to fend off foreign invaders in the future.
Your first line of defense is to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Here are some strategies to help your immune system function properly.
- Don’t smoke.
- Eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and low in saturated fat.
- Exercise regularly.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Control your blood pressure.
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly.
You can also consider taking supplements to boost your immunity. Viracid is a convenient blend of high quality ingredients that can help keep you healthy or at least decrease the severity and duration of your illness.